Bismillahirahmanirahim ,
It has been a tough week for me .
I feel like giving up on study
It is not because I'm not able to get good grades.
It mainly because, I wanna help mama and abah at home.
They were getting old and I can't stand looking at them doing all things with sleepless night.
Dear abah and Mama ,
I will always pray to Allah swt,
to ease everything for you.
I will study more harder,
I will gain more knowledge.
Not only for this world but also for the hereafter.
I know I've been someone bad in the past.
I'm going to move forward in the future.
I know I will be losing friends.
Hmm sekarang ni pun dah hilang sahabat sebenarnya.
But I do believe in one of Quranic verse :
" Teman-teman akrab pada hari itu (hari kiamat) akan saling bermusuhan kecuali orang-orang yang bertakwa" - Az Zukhruf:67 "
Thank you for leaving me.
It made things become more easier for me to observe ikhtilat.
Allah swt is the best planner.
Thank you Allah swt for all plans you did to me :)
2 comments:
I almost shed tears reading this. yup, saya pun tgh tension study walaupun kita tak kenal.. hehehe..
moga Allah permudahkan..=D
Deqna Malu.
Terima Kasih :)
Semoga Allah swt permudahkan urusan awak juga :)
Post a Comment