Saturday, October 18, 2014

I'm Stronger than yesterday .

Bismillahirahmanirahim,

Almost 2 month,
I've started my new semester.

3rd year 2nd semester.
22 years old.

Life is getting tougher.
I wasn't that strong for everyone  to look at me and say " Awak Kuat "
No, I'm not.

I do smile and laugh every single day.
but,
actually it is merely an act.


Makin besar ujian Allah swt kurniakan buat hambanya.
kata sahabat

" Allah swt tahu awak mampu lepasi ujian ini , HE want you to learn something from it "

Terlalu besar ujian kali ini,
bertimpa timpa.

Sayang sungguh Allah pada hambanya yang satu ini.

_________________________________

Being judge for something you are not,

just thanks !

I wasn't that perfect for you to see I am.

Knowing that I just have to please Allah swt than you is much more pleasant to hear .

________________________________

Being friendly with someone doesn't mean you like him/her ,

I'm getting annoyed.

________________________________

Thanks to the past,

I'm much stronger today

to say ' I don't care whatever things you wanna say about me '

cuz what matter is

Allah swt blessing.

______________________________

Till then .

Fathin Kasim


No comments: