Sunday, November 23, 2014

Short story : Life ( Part 1)

Bismillahirahmanirahim,

It was raining,
I walked pass through the corridor,
I've seen a girl crying out loud.

Looking at her tears,
I know she had kept it for a long time.

Slowly I approached her,

" Did your cat died ? "

I try to make joke , at least .

Surprisingly, she nodded.

" Too bad, my cat died too yesterday "

She looked at me puzzled

" Why didn't you asked me what's wrong ? Are you trying to make stupid jokes here ? "

Ouch.

I asked her back.

" Why should i asked a question which I know you would not answer. If it is easy for you to tell anyone before me you won't cry right ?  "

" Truth hurts, reality bites "

" Indeed. Oh I've something for you to cheer you up . Yeayyyyy ! "

" Hmm ?  A book ? You just make a stupid joke and now what ? A book to make me happy ?
Oh my god, you're one of the person I wanna kill right now. Get lost ! "

" My apology but before I leave do read Al-Nisa': 135 ...

O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted. [ Al- Nisa': 135 ]

To be continue..

No comments: